[Tango-L] evaristo carriego with jorge torres and marcela duran

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Nov 24 10:35:09 EST 2007

I don't think there is one. I saw them on stage, and while Jorge is good, it
was not quite the same like with Gavito.

does anyone know where there is a video of evaristo carriego danced by jorge
torres and marcela duran (forever tango). i can find the videos of marcela
duran dancing with carlos gavito, but i would like to find her dancing this
dance with jorge torres. any clues?

thanx david

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music