[Tango-L] Words and music - Osvaldo Barrios

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Thu May 24 17:06:43 EDT 2007

Hi Antje,

Osvaldo and Kristin were a pleasure to dance to. We had a trio of
similar character here in DC a while back, but I haven't seen them
lately, and I don't know their names...

It would be a shame if all the focus, either in discussions or in
directories, fell exclusively on the larger ensembles, simply because
they're more likely to have a group name or a website... The duos &
trios (and other such small groups) seem to be more informally
assembled, and-- to reiterate a point I've made before-- often have a
better grasp of _dance_ music.

As usual with the web, and the production of web resources, I fear this
important fact may have been rather overlooked. I do hope otherwise.

Jake Spatz
DC