[Tango-L] Tango is not a pose

Ed Doyle doyleed at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:42:36 EDT 2007

Two expressions I personally like are:

1) "You can dance tango too fast, but you can never dance it too slow"

2) "Never chase the music, let the music chase you"

Tango is a 'happening' where you, your partner, the music, the other
dancers, come together for a brief moment in time and space. It will never
ever be exactly the same again.  It is not a race, a contest, or a show.
Make the most of each tango instance.

Ed