[Tango-L] To get stuck is not a pose

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sun May 6 16:14:17 EDT 2007

This is not a beginner's problem.
This is a problem of teachers who do not teach how to progress, and why one
should progress.
Take any other progressing dance: vintage waltz, polka, ballroom - they do
progress. Because they were taught by teachers to do so.

At the best milongas dancers constantly progress - it make the dance so
groovy.
Personally, I do not think there is good reason to pose for more than one
beat.

Whatever we do, but to stand standing for several seconds is ridiculous !
( as well as to dance with an elbow sticking outside !!!! )
Well, it is definite progress from stepping back..

Igor Polk.
PS.. Ok, ok, now we are going to figure out who thinks that Tango in not a
progressing dance, come on, speak up !