[Tango-L] To get stuck is not a pose

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Sun May 6 15:59:07 EDT 2007

Milongas are social venues not private clubs that memberships required,
btw we have it here in chicago member only milonga, there is one in
Madison,Wi banning dancers from attending the milonga.

Irregular "ronda" formation is always a dilemma in tango pedagogy,some
teachers who don't dance socially or  focusing on steps,technique only
does not help dancers on the social setting at all.

Burak
www.TangoEclectique.Com