Re: [Tango-L] Free Vintage Tango Sheetmusic Screensaver & Mandrágora Tango Orchestra Tour Dates

Ed Doyle doyleed at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:39:08 EDT 2007

Wow! Bob - what a beautiful collection of sheet music covers.  I love them.
In case there are any Linux users out there using the Gnome desktop, you can
create a folder in your ~ directory called Pictures and download Bob's .jpg
images into it and in your Screen saver Preferences, choose Pictures, and
voila - Bob's sheet music pictures are your new screen saver.

Bob, I also listened to some of your .mp3 files. they are beautiful. We do
not leave near any of the cities you are touring this time, but if you ever
go to South Florida or Oregon, be sure and post your concert dates.

Regards

Ed Doyle