[Tango-L] Keith <keith@tangohk.com> forging a message from Chris, UK

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Tue Mar 27 21:10:00 EDT 2007

Keith <keith at tangohk.com> wrote:

> I wasn't refering to Chris' recent message, but his email dated 2
> October 2006 and reprinted below.

Actually what you 'reprinted' is not my email of 2 October 2006, but a
forgery made up of lines copied and changed from the original archived at
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/tango-l/2006-October/002083.html .

In particular I did not write:

 Here is an example from a study I made

but

 Here is an example each way from a study I made

the second of which was an account of Gavito's excellent teaching. Which
you removed. Along with every other comment I made about good teaching.

> Chris hates teachers in general

No he does not.

Chris