[Tango-L] Chris UK Comparing tango gods to mortal teachers

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 11:42:54 EDT 2007

Keith - Chris did not say that he didn't learn anything
from Gustavo.  He only said that Gustavo's partner didn't
say anything.

He also said that it was 7 years ago.  With the Argentine
couples I have seen now, the women are quite talkative, for
the most part.  Chicho's partner didn't say anything during
some recent workshops in Baltimore, but that seems unusual
now.  Here, people expect both the men and women to teach
equally in the class.  Even the guys find it odd if the
woman is only assisting.

Trini

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/