[Tango-L] "You'll both be in a lean.."

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 13:46:01 EDT 2007

The woman should always be active no matter what style of tango she dances.  There are women who are a bit on the less active side, but that's the woman, not the style of tango.  But it can be difficult for women to find the right balance of activity when she's always told not to anticipate, not to do this or do that.  It took me years to figure it out and I still have more work to do on it.

  Trini de Pittsburgh

Igor Polk <ipolk at virtuar.com> wrote:
    By the way, if you do not know.. It may sound strange, but a woman in
Apilado is very active. She is much more active than in other types of close
embrace. She should be, otherwise it does not work.

Igor.