[Tango-L] DJ - image matching music

ceverett@ceverett.com ceverett at ceverett.com
Mon Jul 30 18:48:51 EDT 2007

Roger,

First of all, what software are you using?  Some but not all music
players can be configured to execute a program at the end and beginning
of a song in such a way that you can pass song info to the program.

Second, you're likely to get far more helpful answers on the TangoDJ
Yahoo group than Tango-L.

Christopher