[Tango-L] Effective Practice

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Jul 30 06:57:04 EDT 2007

Chris, why am I not surprised that you didn't answer the question. And if the answer is "no, there is nothing you can do to to improve your Tango, other than dancing with a partner", please say so. I'm assuming you don't mean 'dance with many partners at the same time'.

Your reply just make you sound even more ridiculous. OK, you got me on the sex, friendship, marriage and parenting activities, although all of those activities might well be less tramatic if a little research and book-learning were to carried out as well. Lots of reputable books are available on how to make relationships work, although I must admit I haven't read any. And, who knows, a solitary study of the Karma Sutra might work wonders for your sex life.

But all the other activities you list - counselling, coaching, negotiating, teamworking, managing, politics, government and business normally require some kind of qualification before you're let loose on onother person. Or do you think that councillors, coaches, negotiators, etc. just walk in off the street and learn by doing?

Maybe I shouldn't be dignifying your idiotic non-answer with a response.

Keith, HK

 On Mon Jul 30 11:21 , "Chris, UK"  sent: