[Tango-L] Effective Practice

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Mon Jul 30 02:56:30 EDT 2007

Perfectionists !!! :)))

It one letter you say it take at least 20 years ( based on Trini's
experience. With you, dare I ask? ) it takes for a man to develop listening
skills.

In another you blame me that it took me just 5 years "to figure out a
move that you wanted to learn". Mind you, it took me 5 years not of
practicing it ! But accumulating enough skill and knowledge so that the move
HAPPENED ITSELF. And other things. And of course, I did practiced. Something
else.

I think, this discussion is quite pointless without specifying what skill,
what move to practice.

Mediocre does not mean "good enough". It usually means "not good enough".

Contrary to what you say, there is no "Perfect". But "Good enough" exists.

And that is wrong too. Perfect things are everywhere. Every art piece is
perfect.
Haven't you ever experienced a perfect dance?
I am sure you did.

Igor.