[Tango-L] Rampant serious misunderstandings about "Gustavo"

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Tue Jul 24 12:34:57 EDT 2007

Dear Tangueros,

You seem to forget that Argentines are fundamentally Italian. For example, look at the names of all the great tango bandleaders and composers... even the dancers, and let's not forget the majority of the Argentina Yellow Pages!

What is it they say?

"An Argentine is...
an Italian who speaks Spanish,
wants to be British,
dresses like the French,
and is arrogant like the Germans".

By the way, don't flame me! This is a quote but I can't remember where I saw it.

Very best wishes

Dani ~
`El Zorro de Tango' >:-)))))

~Tango*La Dolce Vita~