[Tango-L] Women in classes-- Igor's original topic

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Sun Jul 22 04:25:27 EDT 2007

Hi Igor,

Sorry to take so long getting around to your thread-starter, but I'm
still catching up. See below.

Igor Polk wrote:
> Absolutely, TV shows like "Dancing with the Stars" is an anti commercial for most men.

My dad loves it, as far as I know. So do other guys. I don't think they
have any desire to get in a dance class, but it's good entertainment,
from what I hear.
> My women, with whom I regularly dance after the classes started to compare me with their husbands [...] Of course, they progress much faster than men. When I dance with them - they really become better, all men are noticing that.

Dance with the men. They need it more. When you feel that they're
getting it, suggest partners who might be willing to show them what a
woman should feel like in their arms.

The whole problem in most of these chick-based threads is the lack of
good men. So make good men.

Jake
DC