[Tango-L] How about 6 Hours?

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:22:12 EDT 2007

>We consider rhythm as the
>basis of tango and improvisation as one of its most important
>characteristics, but most instructors ignore rhythm and treat
>improvisation as an advanced topic.
>
>With best regards,
>Steve

Considering rhythm as the basis of improvisation and actually dancing with
rhythm are two wildly different things ;-) ;-) As for skill and quality of
tango dancing, I think Atlanta has as good as there is. Steve, please
consider coming to Atlanta next week. You and Susan can enjoy 5 milongas in
4 nights with the Atlanta dancers (and the best from other places as well).
Plus you get to see a performance by Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne. I think
you might be surprised. Talk is cheap, come on down and dance the dance. :-)

With best regards,

Manuel