[Tango-L] Acrimoniousness and the red herring of moderation

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Thu Jul 19 11:11:50 EDT 2007

Just for the record I have no problem with the flamming or what ever you want to call a heated discussion on a message list.
It was what the internet was created for in my opinion.

Also I am totally against moderation.

I share a desk with our Marketing guys and really do enjoy reading snippets of the weekly threads out aloud over coffee.
I just am intrigued if any of this passion actually gets translated onto the dance floor?

Maybe we should all plan Tango-L milonga...

'Mash
London,UK

"May we be cautious in our perfection lest we lose the ability to dance.