[Tango-L] Nina... you are funny :)

Amaury de Siqueira amaurycdsf at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 16:24:21 EDT 2007

Ok...  Nina,

You are a living example that Tango transcends the
boundaries of
'Argentiness'.  I quick Google search show that you
are a very successful
and talented RUSSIAN tanguera.  See
http://tangoledanza.com/aboutus.aspx

Proof that one does not need to be Argentine to be a
master.  Hopefully one
day we can tango together ;)  If you dance as well as
you flame I am in for
a night of fun !!!

Abrazos,
Amaury