[Tango-L] Acrimoniousness

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Jul 18 03:26:46 EDT 2007

Miles:
If you want to see the effect of moderation, join the Argentine Tango Open Forum on yahoo groups. If the moderator doesn't like what you write, you will be abused for his personal pleasure. If he agrees with you, you're his friend, and if not, look out. He never apologizes and is always right. I "mysteriously" got dropped and he didn't accept my request to rejoin the list.

Michael
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango