[Tango-L] Acrimoniousness

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:03:14 EDT 2007

No Miles, this list does not need to be moderated. It was moderated at one
time and it was the worst situation imaginable. We had a petty tyrant and
chief censor who ran roughshod over anyone he decided to target. Also, this
forum is far more funny and hilarious than mean and offensive, Where else
can I get the recommended daily minimum allowance of driverl and foolishnes?
At the very least some of these threads exist so we can all remember that
utter silliness and foolishness are everywhere and reminds us  to laugh.

If you are so distressed by the antics of our fellow listeros and listeras,
you might want to just take a break for a while and just go dancing. It will
do you a world of good ;-)

Cheers,

Manuel

visit our webpage