[Tango-L] Who is teaching toe-first method of walking?

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Wed Jul 11 05:23:30 EDT 2007

Morning,

I agree with the teaching and doing. I have been taught to point and then step on the ball of my foot. But watching the male teachers dance, they tend to only do this on initial steps. Interestingly I am actually trying to stop going up on my toes, my previous dance experiance was all about being up on my toes, in tango its the ball of the foot. It really is a mental challange to flatten my foot especially when doing giros.

'Mash
London,UK

"May we be cautious in our perfection lest we lose the ability to dance."