[Tango-L] When a man asks me to dance -

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 15:43:19 EDT 2007

The first question I ask myself is ³Do I know him and his dancing².  Then I
think of the music and how it suits his style and how it suits me. Am I
familiar with it? Does it matter with this partner? Then I accept or not.

There are Pugliese guys and d¹Arienzo guys and DiSarli guys.  There are
milonga guys and vals guys and nuevo guys. There¹s the guy who holds me as
if I were a treasure and the guy who sings as he dances. There are reasons
to dance with all of them, at the right time and in the right music.

Robin Tara

Tara Design, Inc.
www.taratangoshoes.com
Toll Free in US: 1-877-906-8272