[Tango-L] Transition of Tango Music

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 15:39:34 EST 2007

--- Igor Polk <ipolk at virtuar.com> wrote:

> - What secrets do you need, a musician?
> Take original records of Canaro himself and listen. There
> is no more in this
> that what one would hear.

I understand musicians like to watch YouTube to find out
how other musicians create some of the sounds.  As one
violinist put it: you can hear it, but how do you recreate
it?  I suppose that is part of the secrets to musicianship.

Trini de Pittsburgh

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/