[Tango-L] Piazzolla "Alternative" Music?

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 21:40:22 EST 2007

Hey Miles,

You exposed a lot of fear and loathing with your rather
innocent question. The cerebral cortexes have left the
list. Brain stems are in charge now.

To give you at least one useful response to your question,
Huck is dead on right about Piazzolla. It is absulutely
alternative music. If you try to dance tango to it, IMHO,
you will look even more foolish than the people who try to
dance nuevo to it. That's not to say that it can't be
danced to, just to say that those very few who can dance
that well are not to be found on this list. (Unless they
are lurking.)

Sean