[Tango-L] A gypsy caravan pulls up to the top of a hill for the evening and unpacks.

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Sat Feb 24 21:34:41 EST 2007

Damn girl you treat me well, thank you for the wine. It is good, is it not.

I like just a touch of tannin. Good to sit down for a bit dear.

I have been listening to that group over there lobbing mortar shell at one
another, kind of entertaining. Seems like no matter what community and every
where one goes it is a different spin on the same theme.

Yes it is funny, love.

They are all trying so hard to be right, yelling their point, ousting others
who believe they are on the fringe pushing against the illusion of
authority, or the ones who hold onto a certain way of doing and looking at
things.

Seems like it's same as it ever was.

I guess this is the way balance and change works in the world. Always
tugging and pulling against each other.

Sounds like a good dance to me. More wine love?

Yes,,, thank you. There are the ones on the one side who have been around
for a while, making some really good points about the way things are and
work. I may not totally agree with everything they say, but do know there is
some really good truth. Then there are ones who believe that anything goes
and can take that any where they want to. Have to agree with both and think
both are totally out of their tree also.

Kind of like you waxing the philosophic my love??

Now your mocking me. I'll be showing you a philosophy that waxes in a
moment.

(Grin...)

I wonder how many of the experienced ones have or would like to dance tango
to the Smiths or Siouxsie.

I also wonder if the email address Kat has is a way of her finding
expression or if it is a way of trying to be handed "cool" in a baby Goth
way.

Seems to be getting dark (nods head).

There is a light near by for you love.

(Damn me, the way you walk woman.)