[Tango-L] Tango World Championship

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Tue Feb 20 12:08:12 EST 2007

When I explain the differences between Argentine tango and ballroom tango to
my students, one of the things that I say is that in ballroom, you dance for
the crowd, in tango, you dance for your partner.

I've also heard it said in Argentina, that the only person who can judge
your tango is your partner.

Lois Donnay
Minneapolis, MN