[Tango-L] Ladies on web-sites

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Feb 10 21:46:36 EST 2007

What does it matter, Eva? Why don't you just put the names in alphabetical
order. Facundo and Kely, but Claudia and Esteban. Ladies first is not going
to make the tango scene an equal world. In Germany we have ladies first, but
ladies first is basically a gallant, charming way to make the "ladies"
(women, actually) feel better about being thought of as the weaker sex.
Now that we are making our own money, men won't open doors any more for us
as much as they used to.

sorry to be of no help
Astrid

you wrote:
. And apparently Kely and Facundo
was promoted as Facundo and Kely in the US.
(But in Sweden they were promoted as Kely and Facundo)

About Claudia and Esteban, I know the web-adress is
Him first, but open the page!!
In plain text Her name is first.

I can see the problem for anyone who wants to
arrange pairs alfabetlically, that it is easier
to make a list of the men first, since they
seems to change partners more often,
But there are girls who are famous too, and
who change parterns ...