[Tango-L] Ladies on web-sites

Eva Swingo eva_swingo at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 18:29:09 EST 2007

Hi again,

Funny thing habits, isn't it?
I have got a lot more comments to my private mail
then on this list. And apparently Kely and Facundo
was promoted as Facundo and Kely in the US.
(But in Sweden they were promoted as Kely and Facundo)

About Claudia and Esteban, I know the web-adress is
Him first, but open the page!!
In plain text Her name is first.

Apparently Ladies first is not just *latin*.
In Poland ladies always comes first, I've been told.

I was just wondering if it was a change going on
'in the atmosphere' or something.
If people once felt it existed, but now no more?

I can see the problem for anyone who wants to
arrange pairs alfabetlically, that it is easier
to make a list of the men first, since they
seems to change partners more often,
and thereby the list gets more easy to handle.

But there are girls who are famous too, and
who change parterns ... it is harder to locate them
while browsing the list.

Maybe a double system would do?
One list with Him first, and another with Her first.
Am I complicating things too much?
;-)
Eva