[Tango-L] The Suggested Lead

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 12:54:36 EST 2007

If the frame is weak, she doesn't move with the man's
frame and is left behind.

Try having a weak frame, or no frame at all.  Your
follower, being aware of your center, will follow you.
 She will not be left behind.  She might not follow
you 100%, but, she will follow you.  And, if she does
not follow you 100%, then, it is your job to stay with
her.  You both become more connected because of it.

Now, add just a little more frame, and your connection
will be better than before this exercise.

Try it OFTEN.  It really does make for a much better
dance.