[Tango-L] Keep away!

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Dec 28 00:05:50 EST 2007

Oh dear, dear Igor. Now I feel truly sorry for you. If the items in Victor's list
have nothing to do with your dancing, I can only assume you're dancing Ballroom
Tango. They have everything to do with Tango. But yeah, I guess you won't feel
those things from a paint brush, broom, etc.

I'll be dancing tonight and hope to feel everything in Victor's list with every
single partner. And, yes, I'll even be dancing under the watchful eye of my wife.
Fortunately, she also understands what makes Tango so different from every other
dance. Yes, Tango is a dance - but it's a dance with feeling.

Keith, HK

On Fri Dec 28 12:02 , "Igor Polk"  sent: