[Tango-L] Keep away!

dwyliu@gmail.com dwyliu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:52:41 EST 2007

Igor,

That was interesting.  I think I actually agree with you that it has ...
little to do with _dance_.

However, they have _a lot_ to do with _social_ dance.  They also have a lot
to do with being human (although it is everyone's prerogative to decide how
much of themselves they want to share with a stranger).

Thus, I would argue, they are relevant.

Very Best,
David

This has nothing to do with dancing.