[Tango-L] any advice for bad shoulders?

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Dec 24 06:41:45 EST 2007

Thanks Carol that's what I always say if a new partner pushes too hard. Often
the girl is quite relieved and says that someone told her to do that. I've now
identified an individual in our Tango community who is telling girls to do this.
But he's not a teacher and he's not one of my students so I don't see what I can
do about it. Anybody have any ideas?

Keith, HK

On Mon Dec 24 12:41 , Carol Shepherd  sent: