[Tango-L] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Sun Dec 23 09:45:04 EST 2007

Sorry, I have not yet seen a tango, that is 50/50 dialogue.

So, I would gladly be a violin (more likely contrabass :-) instead of trying
to play the too clever violin.

This dance is a monologue,like it ot not, adorned by some additions from the
follower.

Otherwise, instead of telling a story, (painting canvas, playing violin), it
becomes a quarrel. I see it every night locally. And I am tired of this
pseudo-tango.