[Tango-L] Don't blame your follower

Krasimir Stoyanov krasimir at krasimir.com
Fri Dec 21 06:36:43 EST 2007

Playing the violin is not an easy task. In fact, it is among the most
difficult instruments. So, I do not agree that the expression gives us
association with someone who "reads the manual" and "presses buttons",
and expects machine-like behaviour.

Being fine tango instrument is difficult, and requires high skill
level from both partners. Otherwise, the lady reverts to being a
machine that tries to follow orders (marks) coming from the man.