[Tango-L] THE UPPER BODY COUNTER-POSITIONING

Jean-Pierre Sighe jpsighe at sighes.com
Mon Dec 17 16:10:17 EST 2007

 "When we walk, going about our daily occupations, we don't have to be
aware of what our body is doing, in order for us to go from point A to
point B. The truth is that our body executes a series of automatic
movements to maintain us balanced, so that we can walk and not fall
down, between our successive steps. A slow motion mode movie of us
walking would reveal one important thing the body does: the
"Counter-positioning" of the upper body, in symmetrical alignment with
the lower part of the body."

Read the rest of the article here:

http://www.tangomagdalena.com/Newsletters/vol4_dec07.html

Happy Holidays!!!