[Tango-L] If this was day one of your study of Tango..

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Thu Dec 20 23:51:56 EST 2007

Well; when I started I took 3 classes, realized I had tried to bring
everything I had ever learned about dance into tango and it was going to be
a futile effort. So I stopped taking lessons and walked for 6 months, then I
took beginning lessons.

If I were to do things differently I would rent my soul to god or the devil
(which ever had the best offer). With the money take privates from Ricardo
Vidort, Carlos Gavito, and one other person. While still taking the 6 months
to walk.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: tango-l-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:tango-l-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of
Mario
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 1:37 PM
To: tango-l at mit.edu
Subject: [Tango-L] If this was day one of your study of Tango..

If you had it to do all over again and you were just beginning your study of
the A.T. dance. What would you do differently in order to save time and
advance more directly to where you are now or beyond.  How much time whould
you have saved?  What would you begin with, what would you leave out, why ?
.. any details about why/how you would go about it differently with what you
know today.