[Tango-L] Don't blame your follower

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sun Dec 16 10:50:24 EST 2007

 "the floor is my canvas and the woman is my brush.  If I have built up her
confidence to the point that she feels secure and becomes elastic, I
wouldn't expect her to be trying to correct for my overwinding of her body.
It takes away from the ultimate art.  And, we have to remember.  The women
are the ones that can dance!  We're just along for the ride, suggesting what
we would like to see!"

why does reading this make me feel uncomfortable? Starting with the first
sentence, I was beginning to cringe. And arriving at the last two sentences,
no, sorry, Tango-for-her, the flounces that you see swishing by the door is
me outta here...

sincerely
Astrid ; )