[Tango-L] Musicality classes

doug@swingfusion.com doug at swingfusion.com
Thu Dec 6 14:36:32 EST 2007

Perhaps rhetorical questions.

What is average number of years you critics of musicality classes have been
dancing tango?  Number of hours you have spent listening to tango?  Might it
be helpful to someone dancing maybe 6 months or less to be taught about
tango structure?  Someone who has yet to even buy tango CD and only hears it
at lesson or Milonga?  Maybe even clapping and learning phrases is good?
Might it help someone understand music better, encourage them to buy tango
CDs, to listen and help keep then within tango community?

I may be slower than most, but was very helpful to me to have had hand
clapping lecture about tango music shortly after I started.

D.