[Tango-L] Daniel Borelli in Buenos Aires milongas

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Thu Aug 30 01:04:33 EDT 2007

Come on, Dani, give Chris a break. Maybe he's just displaying his warmer, nicer side.
Yeah, right! Think I'll just join you in gagging.

Keith, HK

On Thu Aug 30  1:48 , Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~  sent:

>Does everyone on the List have to be privy to the simplest, inane (and often insincere) "thankyous", 'group-hugs'
and "mmwwaaahhh, mmwwaaahhhs". Can't these things be sent privately? It makes me want to gag... yuccchhhh!