[Tango-L] Pudding

Jeff Gaynor jjg at jqhome.net
Wed Apr 18 10:13:54 EDT 2007

Clif Davis wrote:

>Hi Dani, and being from North Texas and having first trained in Germany
>(1965) and then in South East Asia (1968) with some really crazy Korean
>guys (ROK) and finally coming back to the insane world of Pat Burleson
>blood and guts Texas Karate, I except that challenge.
>
>I do know that I wish I had known body mechanics as much then as I do
>now, I would have been a much better fighter. And now that I am teaching
>MA again, I feel lucky to have the skill dance has given me to pass on
>to the new fighters I am training.

Hah! Both of you are blinded by your impact-based systems and therefore
lamentably chained to open embrace! I do jujutsu and have for a couple
of decades so I can use my grappling skills to do the one pure apilado
style.

May I propose a new, bold direction in tango fusion, say with a UFC
smackdown? :-P

Cheers,

Jeff

(Proving that if you want you can pick a stupid fight about anything.
Actually there are a fair number of martial artists on the list which is
pretty groovy. Can we get back to dancing?)