[Tango-L] Pudding

Clif Davis clif at clifdavis.com
Wed Apr 18 11:16:29 EDT 2007

Hi Dani, and being from North Texas and having first trained in Germany
(1965) and then in South East Asia (1968) with some really crazy Korean
guys (ROK) and finally coming back to the insane world of Pat Burleson
blood and guts Texas Karate, I except that challenge.

I do know that I wish I had known body mechanics as much then as I do
now, I would have been a much better fighter. And now that I am teaching
MA again, I feel lucky to have the skill dance has given me to pass on
to the new fighters I am training.

Clif