[Tango-L] No music at practica????

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 12:27:03 EDT 2007

everyone learns differently... For me, there always has to be  music
when I practice because  the music  'dictates' the moves you make and
the way they are timed. This is especially true when I am practicing
leading. Sometimes in class when there is no music playing and  I can't
get a move, I find it is much easier to  "grok"  it when the music comes
on and I realize how the cadence carries the step...
 as for no music at a practica!!!!!!??  I thought the primary purpose
of  a practica was to practice dancing!
saludos,
I.