[Tango-L] Ella Es Asi milonga

anfractuoso anfractuoso anfractuoso at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:18:49 EDT 2006

Hello,

Is this thing working? [taps mic]

I was wondering if any of you good people know of recorded  interpretations
of "Ella Es Asi" milonga that are not by Donato's orchestra? I can't find
any but the milonga is so beautiful - how is it that (apparently) no one but
Donato has recorded it?

Secondly, what is the proper speed of the Donato recording - mine might be
too fast (even though it is slow compared to modern milonga speeds). I say
this because recently I saw somewhere a part of a video of a couple demo-ing
a milonga, and the milonga seemed to be a much slower "Ella Es Asi" (I think
it was Donato's version).

Thank you!