[Tango-L] baltimore

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 11:16:24 EDT 2006

Hi Listeros,

Anyone going to Baltimore this weekend for the festival?

I heard people were not really rotating at the workshops
last night.  However, Sean & I like to meet people, too. We
will both be there on Sunday, so if you're interested in
rotating with us every once in awhile, please let us know.
We're pretty easy to spot - he is Irish and I am Filippino.

Trini de Pittsburgh

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://www.pitt.edu/~mcph/PATangoWeb.htm