[Tango-L] Things Tango Dancers Hear at Tanda's End

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Tue Oct 10 18:30:51 EDT 2006

Nina wrote:

If one dances twice or three times, or even only
once during an evening, but with an incredible partner (increidble for
this person - after all, what may be an apple of my eye is apple sauce
to someone else!) and to the perfect for that moment music, then being
at the milonga for hours was worth it.
<<<

Request for Research Contributions from the List -

***
Things Tango Dancers Hear From Their Partners At The End Of A Tanda:
***
Please, for the sake of the research, let it be things you actually heard or
things you actually said.

Examples, to get the ball rolling:

"<dreamy smile> Well, I can go home now."
"<grimace> You're breaking my heart - but, Thank You Very Much!!"

Others?

Many satisfying tandas,
Brian Dunn
Dance of the Heart
Boulder, Colorado USA
www.danceoftheheart.com
"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"