[Tango-L] Cortinas (not the old car from the '70s)

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Thu Oct 5 15:57:27 EDT 2006

Hi Christopher, Jake, Manuel... everybody

I think your suggestion is favourable with me, Christopher. Assess the length required on a 'need-to-effect' basis.

I was considering what you both suggest, Jake and Manuel. Trouble is that with longer 'set' lengths, there is always the invariable numpty who feels they have to get up and dance to the cortina... nothing more annoying.

What do you think?

Dani