[Tango-L] Headache

Lois Donnay donnay at donnay.net
Thu Nov 30 09:17:24 EST 2006

Deby.

I have been surprised to find the milongas much less crowded this year
than in years past. Porteno y Bailarin, Gricel, El Beso, La National
floors were quite navigable these last weeks. Only Salon Canning
(which I dislike), and Nino Bien have been packed. Is it the end of
month phenomenon?

Lois Donnay
Minneapolis