[Tango-L] Now that I?m here in BsAs

rtara@maine.rr.com rtara at maine.rr.com
Sat Nov 11 12:44:10 EST 2006

Caroline,

What a lovely description of the hypnotic effect of actually "dancing" tango.

I was there at Salon Canning last Sunday night, I forgot to put in my contact lenses and I had
to depend entirely
on my partner in an very different way. It was divine. There was a great feeling in the room
that night and
wonderful dancers.

Best,

RobinTara