[Tango-L] tangocherie

MACFroggy@aol.com MACFroggy at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 12:01:55 EST 2006

 Hi List,
Just to let you know that I finally succumbed to the 21st century conceit of
online diaries.
I now have an expat Blog (sort of an audio-visual diary) called  tangocherie:

http://tangocherie.blogspot.com/

It you're interested, please check it out.
If you have a related website or Blog also, I may have put your URL in with
the Interesting Links. If you would like to include something of yours, please
send it to me.
And I would adore it if you felt like leaving a comment.
Thank God for the Internet where it's easy to share intercontinental
goings-on in the small world of tango.
Love and besos from where it's Springtime,
Cherie