[Tango-L] New Videos

Melina Sedo melinasedo at onlinehome.de
Tue Nov 7 07:50:57 EST 2006

Dear american Tangofriends,

Thank you for giving us such a warm welcome in NEW York and
Washington/DC at Tangosutra. It was so nice to meet and dance with some
of the american Tangueros and Tangueras.

You'll find two new films of our performances in New York City in our
video-section. We'd like to thank Jennifer (Dancestudio 101), Rebecca
(Dance Manhattan) and Gayatri (La Boca) for presenting us to the New
York - Tangueros. It was a very pleasant stay and we are really looking
forward to returning in spring 2007.

Greetings,

Melina and Detlef

Melina Sedó & Detlef Engel