[Tango-L] Style "vs." technique

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Sun Nov 5 13:07:54 EST 2006

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the cheers.

Defining "ocho cortado" around the sidestep (rather than the giro) is
what's stopping you. If you change that sidestep into a pivot (a la
front ochos), then cross, it becomes a "(front) ocho" cortado.

Especially if you lead the first half of a front ocho instead of the
initial rockstep. :-)

Jake